Friday, January 11, 2013

2nd Friday Weigh In

Today marks the second Friday weigh in of the year and I dropped a few additional pounds. Usually if you are on a downward slide it is a bad thing, of course this is weight loss so it is actually a plus.

Even though there is a long way to go and much area for stumbling one thing has become clear. 

Consistent exercise + smart food choices - the occasional cheat meal (beverage) = results.

My workouts this week:

1/7: Total Conditioning at LifeTime Fitness
1/9: CX Ride in the rain
1/10: Total Conditioning at LifeTime Fitness

And later today since the weather is going to be amazing and 70 degrees here in Austin a nice recovery bike ride.

Cheats this week have included a burger and a couple beers.  The real challenge will be not giving up all my hard earned gains in Sin City this weekend.

Wish me luck.

Thanks and enjoy the ride.

2 comments:

  1. it's a weigh in, and you want to be held accountable towards your goal of -50lbs, but you didn't post your weigh in number.
    I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weight loss information is posted via the My Fitness Pal app on the side bar.

      Delete