Monday, January 7, 2013

And away we go

First entry in my Being Fit. Having Fun. At 41 blog.

This blog will be a constant update and look into my attempt to lose 50 pounds during the 54 weeks between January 1, 2013 and my 42nd birthday.

On this blog I will be listing workouts, updating progress, taking photos of delicious food, chronicling new adventures, etc. This first entry is a recap of the first week but it is my intention to update daily or at least several times a week.

So here we go...

First week has been a pretty good start to the year regarding food and workouts.
Workouts since January 1.

January 1: Ride on cyclocross bike
January 2: Ride on the trainer
January 3: Total Conditioning class at Lifetime Fitness
January 4: Studio Cycle class at Lifetime Fitness
January 5: Rest Day
January 6: Road Bike Ride
January 7: Total Conditioning class at Lifetime Fitness

On the food front only really had a single cheat meal and limited alcohol consumption to 3 beers during a business meeting on Friday and then a few beers on Sunday during the NFL playoffs.

Pretty happy with the results as well as I have lost 5 pounds.

Thanks and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment